2009 Canadian Law Blog Awards
I am very proud to have been nominated for a Canadian Law Blog Award for 2009 and humbled to have won the award for “Best Practitioner Blog”.
I want to thank Steve Matthews of Stem Legal for the Award and his kind words about me and this Blog. I am delighted to be in the great company of the other nominees/winners and wish to thank everyone who nominated me and wish everyone a great 2010.
Here is a Full List of Award Winners this year:
1. Best Canadian Law Blog: Slaw
2. Best Practitioner Blog: Tie between the BC Injury and ICBC Law Blog and All About Information
3. Legal Culture Award: Law is Cool
4. Non-Legal Audience Award: Rob Hyndman
5. Friend of the North Award: Dennis Kennedy
6. Euro / Can Connection Award: Charon QC
7. Practice Management Award: Tie between Thoughtful Legal Management and Avoid a Claim Blog
8. Law Librarian Blog Award: Shauna Mireau on Canadian Legal Research
9. Best Legal Technology Blog: Micheal Geist
10: Best New Law Blog Award: Tie between The Trial Warrior and Blogasurus Lex
11. Law Professor Blog Award: Tie between Doory’s Workplace Law Blog and U of A Faculty of Law Blog
Congratulations to all!